Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Taking a break

I busted out of the 2000 PL event before the first level even ended haha. I had worked my stack up to 2150 when I limped in UTG with AhTh. I didnt want to raise it and give someone a chance to have a bigger pot size bet available so I played it safe. An older man made it 125 from MP which he had done about 4 or 5 times so far with hands like K9 suited and A7 suited. A player called on the button, the blinds folded, and I called. The flop came down As 8h 5h. I thought about betting out but he was pretty good about a continuation bet on the flop and I thought a pot sized c/r could get him off a hand like AJ. I checked, he bet 150ish, the button folded, and I put a pot sized raise in. He thought for a few seconds and went all in for like 200 more. He had A5d, which was actually great to see. I had 3 8s, 3 Ts, and 9 hearts to scoop it but the board bricked out.

I'm done playing until the 1500 NL event on Tuesday. I wanted to play the 2000 NL on Friday but I've got other plans until then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home